2009年1月29日木曜日

Finished

I finished my test yesterday. My finals had 11 exams. My easiest final was theory of America, because I just wrote this book in a answer seat. My difficult final was theory of International Communication, because I had to remember a lot of this question papers. I did my best. After test, I talked with club members. We promised to hang out in spring vacation. We will go fishing and snow boad during vacation. I can’t wait!! After that, I went to downtown with my club member. We went shopping and I bought a shirt, it was very good design so I decided to buy it. Though I wanted to buy more clothes, I didn’t have much money, I couldn’t buy. If I were a rich person, I would buy a lot of clothes. After that, we went to go MacDonald. We talked a lot. As my friend had to go a part time job, I went back home. And I went to go Karaoke with my friend. Karaoke is one of my favorite hobbies. We sung many songs, after that, we went to amusement park. We did medal game. It was so fun. I had a very good time yesterday.
203 words

0 件のコメント: