2008年4月9日水曜日

Dear my host family

Hello. My name is Yu S. Nice to meet you. I am a Japanese girl, and my age is nineteen. I am a student majoring in English. I have been interseted in English since I was child, but I am not good at English. I wanna speak you in English.

My hobby are to go to shopping and Karaoke. I would often go to Karaoke once a week. But I am busy recently, so I can't go to Karaoke. Is there Karaoke near your house? I wanna go with you. And I do diet now. It's one of my habit. I wanna lose three kilograms.

I belong to Japanese university. My school is the most largest university in Kumamoto. I have a good time there. This summer, I left Japan for the first time in my life. I am very excited and nervous. I have some anxiety about language and life. I hesitated to talk people in other country until now. But I thought it's important to communicate. So I want to talk many foreigner and you. I think that I want to learn about your country's culture , costoms and language.

I have some question. First, I want teach me about your country's culture and costoms. Second, I want to know famous place, things and singer or actor in your country. if there are some famous spots near your house, I want to go there with you. And i want to know about you. What is your job? What is your hobby? I want to talk so much with you. I want to see you soon. See you.

269

0 件のコメント: