2008年4月22日火曜日

My treasure

My treasure are my family and my friends, because they are always helping me. I have five preson in my family, father, mother, grandmother, brother and me. Father is kind, he always smiling. He works harder everyday. Mother is prickly, but i know why she is prickly, because she really care about me. Dish she cooks is very deliciouse. I think her's dish are more deliciouse than other restaurant. Grandmother has many knowledge. I talk to her everyday. Her's a long chat is so interesting. My brother is reticent, but sometimes he gives me money. I don't know why he gives me some money, but I thanksful him. I am proud of them. If there are nobody all over the world, I can not live. I love my family. My another treasure is my friends. I have many many friends, for example rocal friends, high school's friends and college's friends is.Rocal friends is exstence I can say real intention. High school's friends and college's friends are partner, they studied hard with me. When I am cry, they say "What is wrong? Please talk me what did you doing?" They are kind, funny and reliable. One for all, all for one, this word is look like my friends. If they are smile, I wanna smile with them. If they are sorrwful, I wanna help them. If there are nobody all over the world, I can not live. I love my friends. I wanna cherish this two my treasures.

247 words

0 件のコメント: