2008年5月15日木曜日

My favorite place is here

I will show you about my university life.

I belong to KGU, there are a lot of students, about 7000 people. KGU is the big university in Kumamoto, so in a year I made a lot of friends. First, my subject's friends is. I am majoring in English. So I made friendsthem. I study with them. My class is so difficult, because there are a lot of English. We are learning hard everyday. If there are difficult homework, I am doing with them. Besides study, we are good friends. We always eat lunch together. We talk a lot, for example fashion, beauty treatment, diet, about myself and boyfriend. Talk they say is very fun. I like them. We are rival, but best friends.

Next is club. Club of university is my youth. I belong to a club. My club can travel more cheaper than usually price. Travel is club activity too, but we are usually doing drinking and hung out. my club have a lot of event. For example, go to sea, drive by disquise ect. Club members are so kind and fun. Without man and woman, we are close friends. I like my club.

Last is part time job. I did some some part time job until now. I think part time job is to know sciety. Sale, servise and work is very important things. I am glad to could do those experienses. We will work after university. So we need to do part time job. And we can recieve pay from part time job. It is important for me. If people have no money, they can not do anything. Money is valuable. But now I don't work, i have to look for work place and do job.

This is my life now. I think my choice is good. People have same time, so we have to it usefully. I chose to study. Now I am a student, so studying, enjoying and working is my things to must do. So Iwant to plan my goal of university. First, Study hard. it is very important thiong. Second, Cherish my friends. i can not live without they. Third, Do I want to do thing. If this three goal will achieve, my university life is perfect. I have three years still, i want to try anything.

384 words

3 件のコメント:

SHIORI,K さんのコメント...

Yuuuuuu! I'm Shiori. Your university life is interesting.
Do you have a boyfriend!????? :-< :-)
I wanna know about your boy friend!!

Good luck your perfect vniversity life! ;-)

miho さんのコメント...

Hi, yuu. I'm Miho. your life looks great. I feel you are one of my best friend. I think money is important. I have a part time job,but I will do more part time job. What do you like to do in University? I like to talk with my friends and eat some snacks.

koyoi さんのコメント...

Hello, Yuu.
Your university life seems very fun.
But maybe we are always together, don't you?hahaha...
I hope your university life gonna be more fun.
See you!!!