2008年5月8日木曜日

Shrec

Shrec is monster, he lived mud and by himself. One day, Fe happened to donkey, This donkey can talk. This is encounter with this story. They go back Shrec's house, there are a lot of fancy tele's character. Shrec dose'nt know why there are here. One of them said, "It is direction of king." So Shrec and donkey left to town of king. As they arrived to them, they were said"You have to save princess." So they left old castle to save princess. They arrived old castle, but there was a big dinosaur.They fought dinosaur, and they could save her. Princess thanked to Shrec and donkey. On the way we go back town, shrec and princess were both attracted to each other. But Shrec is monster, so he tought I do not say I love you. Princess have a strange act. As it is sunset, princess did not apper. When donkey saw princess at night, princess was becoming monster! She said "I chage my body at night. If I am given a first kiss, I become to true body." Next day, they arrived town, and princess marry king. But Shrec love princess, so Shrec robed princess from king. They did kiss. She changed monster. Shrec surprised, but he said,"You are beautifull." They were so happy. This movei was so fun. Shrec was monster, but he was kind man in his mind. Donkey talks too much, but they was so cute. Shrec was alone, but he made friends with donkey. So I thught friends is very important in our life. In this movie, there were many important things.For example, enjoying, laughing falling in good love are.I thought talking with friebds is very important things. If I fought friends, I should talk a lot and make up quickly. Friend is very important and good.

302words

0 件のコメント: