2008年10月8日水曜日

Fall

My favorite fall activity is to eat many fall sweets. I love sweets. I always eat something. There are a lot of fall sweets now. For example, pumpkin pay, chestnut cake and so on. I like them. They makes me so happy, and they teaches me to come in fall. My goal of this fall is to eat many my favorite sweets, and to cooks myself. I sometimes cook sweets. Recently I cooked some cookies. I like to cook, so I want to cook sweets. I want to cook pumpkin cake, because pumpkin is useful vegetable when I cook something, and I like pumpkin. If the sweets I cooked is so good, I want to give my close friends and I want to hold fall party.
Next, I want to excersies in fall. Fall is cool, so we can play sports all the time. I want to basketball and volleyball. When I stayed in Minnesota, I sometimes played them, it made me activity, so I want to them here. It is good for us to play some sports. If I have a free time, I want to play them with my friends.

193 words

0 件のコメント: