2008年10月9日木曜日

Imagin

First, I want to sleep in my bed. Recently, I can’t sleep very well, because I often call with my friends. So I sleep after 2 o’clock a.m. I want to call someone, but I want to sleep!!!!
Next, I want to eat some cakes, for example chocolate cake, strawberry cake, cream puff and parfait and so on. I like to sea something.
And I want to play tag with my friends. Young people think that tag is what children sometimes play, but it is mistake. I think tag is very good game, because tag dose not cost some money, it is good game. Shall we play tag with me if you want?
Finally, I want much money, because I have no money. I don’t work now. I’m looking for the store that I want to work in my city, but I don’t find it, so far.
Anyway I have so many things what I want to.

167 words

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hey, Yu!

For some reason, this post showed up twice in the feed reader in the Writing Studio Blog sidebar. I couldn't help but notice the title, which seems to reflect a fault also occurring in the last line of your post. Do you mean:

a. Things (that) you want, or
b. Things (that) you want to do?

You can correct the title and body of your post, but as I suggested in More Blogging Advice (2008.09.25), the underlying URL for it will remain the same.