2008年10月29日水曜日

free writing

I have a lot of wonderful friends. They are so good, funny, cute and kind. If I was sad, they come and they will help me. If I’m happy, they will join and glad with me. So I want to introduce about close friends.
First is Ayaka, I have known her about10 years before. When I was elementary school, she moved in Kumamoto. She came from in Tokyo. She was quiet. I talked first, and we became close friends. As my house is close with her house, I sometimes go to her house. We talk a lot. We talk about our life each other, for example about school, boyfriend, job place and so on. I think our feeling is similar, so we are good friends till now. I’m proud of her because she works harder everyday. And she says that she is proud me because I commute to university. I don’t know why her mind, but we are proud of each other. I want to continue this relationship.
Second is Kotomi. When I entered high school, we met her. She is so cheerful. She is always smiling. When I meet her, I always get smile. She is commuting junior college in Fukuoka. Her dream is be a preschool’s teacher. She will be it next year. I’m looking forward to be a preschool’s teacher to her. She is active, when I hang out with her, I go to many new place. She gives me freshness. I like her, I wish she will be a good teacher.
Tired is my university’s friends. I have 5 good and cute close friends. They are Ayaka, Koyoi, Miho, Yoshino and Yoshimi. I’m proud if them, because they have a big common dream.

287 words

0 件のコメント: