2008年10月15日水曜日

It is my favorite and relax place


I have a lot of my favorite places, like mountains, beaches, night view places shopping stores and so on. Mountains and beaches give me a lot of move. But my best favorite place is my room, because it makes me relax and feel happy. I spend in my room all the time because it can do a lot of things.

First, I like watching TV, I watch TV problem whatever, for example, I watch the news in the morning. I can know about what occurring in the world. After I go back home, I watch a lot of TV problem, for example video drama, documentary. In the TV problem, I really like comedy. In comedy, I like “Suberanai Hanashi”. This problem’s chairman is Hitoshi Matsumoto. I like him, he is really funny. I think he is the funniest comedian in Japan. I’m proud of him. The TV problem that he is chairing is very famous, many people know about it. To watch this problem in my room is my one of pleasure.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/suberanai/index.html
This is a site that Hitoshi Matsumoto’s. Please check it if you are interested in his and his TV problem.

Next, I listen to many music genres. But most I listen songs are Ayu’s songs. Do you know Ayu? Of cause everyone knows her. She is one of famous singer in Japan. She is so cute, but the songs that she sings are very strongly. I sometimes go to Karaoke, and sing her songs. Her song gives me courage, so I like her songs and listen her songs in my room.
http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/index.html
This is Ayu’s homepage. Please check it.

I read magazine in my room, I like fashion magazine. As I’m interested in fashion, to read it is one of my habits. When I read it, I always sleep soon, but it is one of my favorite things. It is so good for me to sleep. Sleeping gives me power and healing. If I have a free time in a day, I would sleep. I like sleep, but I don’t sleep a lot, because there are a lot of things what I have to do.

I like talking with my friends in my room. When I have no money, I spend with my friends in my room. My room doesn’t cost like restaurant and Karaoke, and we can spend long time in my room. Here is good and nice place.

That is how to spend in my room. As cultural festival will be held soon, I’m busy recently. I’m preparing now. So, my room is so messy. I have no time to clean up in my room. If the festival is done, I want to clean up, and want to spend comfortable in my room as soon as possible.

460 words

1 件のコメント:

yuka さんのコメント...

Hi! I am Yuka:)
Your room is so good! I wanna go to your room.