2008年7月9日水曜日

Ayu


How cute you are!!! I like Ayumi hamasaki. She is one of a famous singer in Japan. I like her when I was a junior high school student. Most of her song I can sing. So I will show you about Ayu.

Ayu was born in Fukuoka. First, she was model, but she became a singer. Her song is very good. Especially, her song’s words fascinate me. I think she have ever experienced a lot of things, so she can write a lot of wonderful words. Her words make me happy, glad and sad.

As I wrote about her song’s words before, her song is really really good. But her goodness is not only one. I like her face. She is really cute. If I were born again, I would like to be Ayu ☺

I like her fashion too. When I was a high school student, corsage came into fashion, because Ayu put her fashion. I had it too. She was a fashion reader.

In May, I went to Fukuoka with my friend to see Ayu. We went to live concert. I saw Ayu, she was a very very cute. I liked her more. I will continue her fan.

202 words

0 件のコメント: