2008年7月2日水曜日

Cinderella


I saw this movie “Cinderella”. It was made walter Disney. This company is making a lot of wonderful movies. I think Disney is the most famous movie company in the world. I like Disney’s movie. I have a lot of video of Disney. In it, one of I like is Cinderella. So now I will show you about Cinderella.
Cinderella is a beautiful girl, but there are no parents. So she is living aunt’s house. In the house, she was being bullied from aunt and her children. She was in a hard lot everyday, but she always never give up to have a hope. One day, she could go a dance party, there is a prince, but she couldn’t go because her dress was tore from aunt and children. Then, the witch appears and Cinderella could go the party. She dance with Prince and they fell in love. Am 12: 00, She had to go home, because magic disappear. She went back home early, then her shoe came off, but she went to home. After a few days, the prince looked for owner of shoe of glass. And it Cinderella put on it, they married.

I like this story. I think this story has wonderful dream. Disney’s movie makes people happy. And pictures are very cute. I think person who think picture have a lot of good idea. I’m proud of them. I think I want to create good movie more.

By the way, do you know Higashikokubaru Hideo? He is a governor in Miyazaki. He was saying such a thing, “Cinderella became happily, because she went out for pleasure at night.” I agreed with him. I don’t recommend to go out for pleasure at night. But I thought happiness take hold of myself.

Cinderella is known all over the world. She is one of famous princess. I think Disney is a really good movie company.
316 words

0 件のコメント: