2008年7月9日水曜日

I was so tired

July, 8th

It was so hot yesterday!! I can not bear this swelter. Do you know the rainy season has ended. Summer was coming. After finish school, I went to downtown with my friends to buy present I give my host family. I looked for a lot of good presents. And we found some nice goods. First, I found folding fan. It was written cherry blossom. It was very beautiful and it was cheap. When I found it, I bought at once. I think I will give it Maria. She is mother. And I bought towel. It was written a lot of hydrangea. I bought it too. After that, we went to Parco to buy some clothes. I went to 5 floors. This shop’s name is “Gilfy”. I went to there, because my friend works there. But there is not. I was sad. We left from here, and we went to Mcdonalds. We drank vanilla shyk. It was so delicious. We talked a lot. I had a good time there, but I really tired. My feet became like elephant. As I went back home, I slept soon.

192 words

0 件のコメント: