2008年7月10日木曜日

SSYY




We are SSYY!!!!! There are 4 people. Me, Shizuka, Saki and Turi. They are rocal friends. When I was a junior high school student, I met hers. They are cute, kind and so funny. I would often hang out with them. I love them. About 3 years ago, we made our home page site. It named, “SSYY”. It mean that our name are “Shizuka”, ”Saki”, ”Yuu”, ”Yuri”. So it is put each person’s the first letter of alphabet. I like the site name. We have private room in it. And the room is divided 4. There are introduction of myself, diary, free space and album. Most of day, I wrote my diary. Bur recently I am so busy so I can not write L One day, when I looked Shizuka’s room, I found a wonderful diary. Title of it is “Dear Yuu”. I pushed my cell phone quickly. And I looked. “I pray for your happiness from far-off Japan. Do your best!!” I was really really glad and soon I sent her a mail. “Thank you very much!! I love you”. I was really happy. When I saw a mail, I wanted to her soon. But we have no time. Because I am a college student, and Shizuka is worker. She is working restaurant at evening. So we can not meet. But I want to meet her before I go to Minnesota. Other friends are cheering me too. I am really happy. I have to do my best in Minnesota. I am sad to leave in Japan, but I want to go in Minnesota. I am excited now!! I have to buy something to bring in Minnesota. But I have no time!! I have a lot of test, test, test and testL So tired. I want to a lot of time. Till I will leave in Japan about 12 days. Excited.

311 words

0 件のコメント: