2008年7月8日火曜日

Help

July. 5th
Recently I went to a bar where I have worked till April. Pm 5:00, I prepared, and left my house. I arrived to downtown. Before a part job, I was shopping. I went to Parco to buy some clothes. When I went 5 floors, there is my friend in shop. She has became a stuff in Parco. This shop she works is famous shop. I was proud of her. And we talked and I chose some clothes and I bought them. When I left there, she said, “If you come here till 13th, you can buy a cute bag than the price.” So Parco’s summer sale is till 13th. I will absolutely go to there, and I will buy a bag☺ After that, I arrived bar, I worked. Till 10:00, nobody come bar. During this time, I, my friend and chief talked and drunk a little. After that, I worked hard. I did my best. Am2:00, a part time job finished, I went back home. I had a good time there.

174 words

0 件のコメント: