2008年8月13日水曜日

A

Thurs/24/July

I woke up at 6:00 am. When I went to down stair, there was nobody. But soon Maria came there. She seemed to oversleep. I secure. I ate some strawberry and blueberry. After that, I went to school. First, we took Anita's class. She is our English teacher. Her pronunciation is clear, so I can understand her English. After class, we took other class. We learned about Philosophy, tommorow we will take class about Psychology. I understood about philosophy (a little :-)). And we had linch, and we asked in Bethel university's students about American cultuer, about their and romance. They were so cute. They were smile during lecture. I thought that it is important for us to smile all the time. I had a hun time there. At 4:00 pm, class is done, and we talke to my friends about our host family a lot. I want to go other host hamily's house. And I ride Maria's car. I was tired because I'm not accustomed to new life. I slept soon.

173 words

0 件のコメント: