2008年8月9日土曜日

Mississippi river

Wed/23/July





I woke up at 6:30 am. So early. I prepared quickly, and Maria took me till bus stop. Then a car came, and a man came out by car. His name is John. He takes us till university. We arrived Bethel university. It was very big!!!! I really surprised. I took many pictures. At 12:00, we had a lunch. University's lunch was so good. And there are a lot of dishes, salad, humberger, chiken, deseet and icecream. We ate a lot. And we went to Mississippi river to take a big boat. It was so confortable. And everything was big. Then I talked kailey, she is leader of us. She can speak Japanese very well. I teached her many srung. I appreciate her. After that, I came back to our house. And we went to restaurant. I talked with host family. They were so kindness. When we talk a lot, dishes was took. I orderd pasta. It tastes good, but I couldn't eat eough. And we came back house.

170 words

0 件のコメント: