2008年8月27日水曜日

Lake 1

Saturday/26/July

Today is holiday. I like holiday J
I saw a lake. The lake was so big and beautiful. I have never seen how beautiful lake. There were many houses along the lake. They were beautifully, cute and big. After saw many wonderful houses, I enjoyed jet ski. Ali (my host family’s daughter) drove it. Her drive was so good. I really really enjoyed it. If I went back in Japan, I will ride it. Next, I rode a boat. That was my host family’s private boat!!!! I think Doran family is so rich. During I ride this boat, I saw beautiful sky, lake and cute birds. I moved because there were not such as place and I can not see such as wonderful spot. After that, I ate a big pizza as I see a funny movie with Ali. She is so cute and kindness. I like her. And we rode jet ski again. After that, we went to restaurant at boat. I ordered greek salad, but I could not eat enough again. After eat, we went back the lake house. And I slept soon. I appreciate them, because if I did not meet them, I could not experience suck as good, nice, fantastic and beautiful days.

208 words

0 件のコメント: