2008年8月27日水曜日

Diary

Manday/28/July

I discussed with my host family. We talked about difference of Japanese and American, culture, food, family and so on. They were so kind. When I could not listen their English, they always stop to their talk, and they talked to me easily. After that, I went to mall. Today we had to do take many pictures with American people. We talked a lot of people, and we took some pictures with them. After that, I hang out with Ali, and her friend. We went to cloth store, grocery store and restaurant. It was Mexican food. That food was so good. But it was so big size. I thought I want to eat world’s dish. After that, we went to Target. This store is popular store in America. This was so huge. We went back home at 11:00. I tought my host family my homework assignment. They are good teacher. I had a really good tome.

157 words

0 件のコメント: