2008年8月1日金曜日

First trip

Tuesday/22/July

I woke up 4:20 am, so today is my first trip!!! Am 5:30, my friend came my house, and we met. She said, "Yuu, do your best!! I pray your success". I was really glad. Am 6:00, as it's time, we said"See you soon." And we went to KGU university. When I arrived in it, there are exchange students. They gave us send-off. i was so glad, but I was sad, because they went home soon. I don't forget many memorial of us. After that, we went to in Fukuoka. We took on airplane, we went to Narita. Next we took on UNA. It's a campany in Minnesota. There are many difference country people in airplane. I was so excited. A man sat next to me. I talked him, "Where are you from?" He said, "Washington D.C." So we talked a lot. He was so kind. I many talked to him. We became good friends during this fright. It took about 11 hours, but i was not boring. I'm really appreciate him. About 1:00 pm, we arrived in Minnesota. I was really excited. Minnesota is so good!!!! And Maria, Kelly, Evan, Karmer, Ali and Sydney were in airplane. I met them. Although I was nervous, they were so kind. I was really happy. i went to house. It's a so cute. Maybe they are rich. I was introduced about dog, house, kitchen and so on. I took many pictures. And, I slept until 4:00 pm. As I was tired, i could sleep soon. 4:00, I wake up, and we went to como park. It's central park. Here was big, and there were many plant. Our host family gather here, and we got on with each other. We introduced them about "Ayatori". I thought ayatori is only Japan. But there is ayatori in Minnesota. It named "Cat's cradle." We played it. I theachd them how to play, and I was tought it from a little cute girl. Pm 5:00, we went back home, and I gave Maria my gift in Japan. She was so glad. After that, I showerd, and I slept. My great life will start!!!!

357 words

0 件のコメント: