2008年9月9日火曜日

Barak Obama

Wednesday/6/August Today is a special day!!!! At 1:30 pm, I left school early, because today is a special day. At 2:30 pm, I went back home, and I prepared to go to hotel. I dressed up, I wearied a blue dress. I like it, because blue is my favorite color. And I made up again. At 3:30 pm, I left home with Maria. We went to Minneapolis. And we arrived to Hilton hotel. It’s a big building, I think there is no like it in Kumamoto. And there are many Medias around here. For example, TV, news paper and radio crew. I really surprised them. We came in hotel. Most of people wore dress and beautiful one-pieces. We waited a great person. He is Barak Obama.
At 4:50 pm, he came at our room. We welcomed him our clapping. And we took pictures with him. I was really nervous because he is a famous person. But he was a good person and his smile makes me relax. I took a picture to him, and shaked hands. I was a so lucky girl, because I thought he is a person who is in TV. But I met him. I really appreciate my host family. Thank you very much. And when I wait him, Kelly (my host family’s father) introduced many people about me. He said, “This is Yuu Sakata. She is Japanese exchange student.” Then, I realized that I’m a exchange student. I couldn’t talk English very well, but they aspected me. Although we have difference skin color, we are a person.
After introduction, we heard Obama’s lecture. He was really good person. I think it’s hard to govern, but he can do it. I hope his victory. I think he will be a new president in America. At 6:30 pm, this reception is done. I think I’m a so lucky girl. I fad so fun time there.

317 words

0 件のコメント: