2008年9月11日木曜日

Last class

Friday/15/August

Today was our last class. Although I didn’t like homework, I liked Anita’s class. Anita is beauty. A photo which Anita was 18 years old was so beauty. Anita was powerful, kind and funny. She is a good teacher. Thank you teaching us many things.
After ESL, we went to the lake. Before we swim, we looked at a one group. They were Japanese women and some children. I thought that they married Americans, and moved in Minnesota. And we swam. Swimming was so fun. About 3:30 pm, we came back bethel university, and I came back home. On the way to, I talked to Pole, he was our school driver. He always took us till Bethel University, so we gave him a letter. He gladded. I know that recently he married and he has a child. I want him to be happy. After arrived home, I went to restaurant with Doran family to eat dinner. It was good.

159 words

0 件のコメント: