2008年9月11日木曜日

United Noodle

Saturday/16/August

At noon, I went to “United noodles”. There were many Asian foods. Of cause there were many Japanese foods. Especially, there were many Japanese noodles. I like it. I looked at many things around here. As I want to drink Japanese green tea, I bought it. When I look at other things, a woman said me,”Are you Japanese?” I surprised but I said, “Yes, but why did you find?” She said, “Because you have a Japanese green tea.” And she said, “Did you come from in Kumamoto?” I really really surprised and said, “Yes, but why did you find?” She answered “Did you stayed in lake? I stayed over there.” when we went to lake, there were Japanese women under the tree. She was one of them!!!! I really surprised and glad, because I didn’t think that I can speak Japanese in here expect our students. I introduced her host family and we expected about our meet. She talked with Maria in English. Her English was fluently. I thought I want to be like her. After that, as I gained weight, I walked around house. I walked about 50 minutes. I was beating and I took a nap. After nap, I went to Srallow’s house. She was one of host family. Today was our party. We made many cookies (We looked to make cookies), and we played ballyball and tip. Tip was so fun!! .About 10:30 pm, Maria came in house. I had a good time there. Thank you Srallow and Maria.

253 words

0 件のコメント: