2008年9月24日水曜日

Do you know future of earth?


One day when I watch a TV problem, I knew about bad things. It is that ice of North Pole is melting now. And number of living thing that living here is decreasing. I saw a white bear in the TV problem. The white bear was so sad. They had nothing to eat, because as it is rise temperature of earth, many seal is not in North Pole. I was so sad. I think recently climate of earth is changing. In Japan, temperature of summer rises every year. I think this summer was so hot too. I worry the earth’s future. So I will show you about issue of earth.

http://epa.gov/climatechange/kids/cc.html
This site is written about climate change of earth. As it is written for children, we can easy to read and we can understand well. I was interested in about greenhouse effect. It is temperature rise on the ground. It is influenced carbon dioxide, Freon and so on. Sun solar radiation comes to earth. Some radiation troughs atmosphere and come our ground. Generally, radiation emits to space, but some of them can not emit, because there are a lot of bad gases, for example, carbon dioxide and Freon and so on. They prevent from going them to space. So the radiation can’t emit and the temperature of earth rise. It is very vicious circle, because we use a lot of cars all over the world. Fuel of car is gasoline, as it use, it changes carbon dioxide. And we use a lot of fuel, we take out many them. I thought we should idea about resolution of them.

http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/global_warming_worldbook.html

Next, this site manages NASA. It is written about Global warming. It is similar to greenhouse effect. As this site, it will rise about 10 degrees till 2100. It is so scary things. If the bad thing is true, we will not live to earth. So we should do measure as soon as possible.

Issue is not only these, for example acid rain, decrease of coral and so on. There are a lot of about earth issue now. 1997, a lot of politician came to in Japan and enacted Kyoto protocol. But this fixed principle doesn’t promise. We should act for earth each other. We should protect our beautiful earth for children in the future.

386 words

4 件のコメント:

chisato さんのコメント...

Hi yuu!! Your blog's web site is nice!!:)
It very interesting. The earth problem is very difficult.
But, your first links is mistake!! I went to the link, but the link isn't about earth. It link Amuro Namie!!
But I enjoy it.:)

koyoi さんのコメント...

Hi Yuu!!! What's up??I read your blog. I undrstand about condition of earth. I'm interested in about it too. I'm afraid of the future of earth. I'm touching of your blog!!!

yuka さんのコメント...

Hi! YOur review is so good!! It was easy to read!! Excellent!!
But, your first link is Namie Amuro's web site:) Please check it!!
But, I understood about the earth well.

DNA girls ai さんのコメント...

Hi Yuu! I'm afraud about future of earth too. So your viewpoint is very nice!!
And first link is about Namie Amuro. I like her!!
Thank you! bye!