2008年9月9日火曜日

Pronunciation

Monday/4/August

Linda: Linda’s jokes are way better than Joel’s. She makes me laugh. Joel should not tell any more bad jokes. I will tell Joel when he gets back how great Linda is!!!!

When I eat for lunch with my friends, one of my friend, Yoshimi, said me , ”I can not speak a pronunciation of R. So I’m practicing every day.” I agree with her. Japanese can’t speak pronunciation of R. Also, we can’t tell difference of R and L. So, we practice a pronunciation of R. Then, Kailey gave us some candy. We got a candy into my mouse, at that we did pronunciation of R. And we could say R so fluently. I was really glad. After that, we met Linda, who is Joel’s wife. When we talk to her, she said. “When I talk to Japanese people, I can listen that R’s pronunciation seems like D.” I thought we have to study more and more, and we have to practice of pronunciation.

166 words

0 件のコメント: