2008年11月4日火曜日

What is LOVE:)??

Mrs. Doubtfire

We need to love. Everyone wants it. I think we want love, so we alive. I watched “Mrs. Doubtfire”. It’s kind of love comedy. It was so good DVD. I learned about love. Love includes a lot of meaning; for example family, boyfriend or girlfriend, friends and so on. I will write about love from perspective of three, these are marriage, divorce and family. These are very important to you. These will be happen to you. Then, through this DVD, I want to tell you about my opinion and my feeling.

First is marriage. This is too important thing, because man and woman who grow up other place lives together. First of this DVD starts from fierce quarrel. Cause of it is each other’s difference of opinion. Man is funny and active, but he was an unemployed person. Woman is serious. She is working for children. She had about a lot of complaint, and she tells him that she want to divorce to him. I thought they had to discuss more each other, because they become like and marry. I knew that marriage is happiness, but there are a lot of compliments in it. Still I want to marriage somewhere, because to live my lover will makes me glad, happy and fell safety. I thought marriage is what support with each other.

Next is about divorce. This is so important thing too. Searching about cause of divorce, most of cause of divorce was “Not suit their character”. I surprised because most of the person who marry was love marriage. I thought that they spent same time together, so they know character of partner though. I thought that after marriage, they knew partner’s another character. I afraid of marriage and divorce though this search.

Third is about family. I have 5 person, father, mother, older brother and grandmother. I think I bless myself, because my family is very kind. There is a lot of form of family all over the world, for example; just mother or father or ground parent, not relationship person and so on. But I don’t deny their family. They have their life style. Though this DVD, I learned about family’s love. Family is warm, comfortable and makes me happy. The time to spend with family is important for everyone.

I learned a lot of things from this DVD, for example; smile, discussing, bonds and so on. It is very important for everyone to feel happy with love. This DVD is story of family’s love. This is very important and very need it. Though this DVD, I learned many good things.

438 words

4 件のコメント:

koyoi さんのコメント...

I also likr this movie!! We write this essay together at 14 building right?? :p
I was touching to watch this movie! and this movie make me more happy and fanny :) anyway I love yuuuuuu chan :)
xoxoxoxoxo

miho さんのコメント...

Hi, yuu. i watched the movie. your opinions are so good. I think there are many kinds of families bonds. Also I don't think divorce is bad, because divoece may be good way to improve the situation.

yuu さんのコメント...

Koyoi & Miho, Thank you send me your comments.

DNA girls ai さんのコメント...

I need love too. I need money. I want a boyfriend. Your blog is cool. thank you.