2008年11月26日水曜日

DONZYUU

Do you know “Donzyuu”? Have you ever heard this name? I have known from I was a child. When I take a class, I asked with my friend whether she knows “Donzyuu”. She didn’t know it. I answered it is a restaurant in my city, so Donzyuu is a famous restaurant. I considered a secret of this hot restaurant, and I found three ideas. They are “We can easy to go”, “Price is cheap” and “Toses dishes are surprising volume”. I will show you about Donzyuu.

Donzyuu is near my house. Here is not big store, there are a few seats and rooms and there are a few parking area. I think it is a normal restaurant, but there are always a lot of cars in the parking store. Moreover, there are sometimes people who wait in line. My city has good facilities for travel, so people can go there easily. In the restaurant, there are few clues, but they have good service, so we can enter to easy. I like its atomosphere.

I think Donzyuu’s food price is cheaper than other restaurant, because we can eat 490 yen. When I go to there, I always order this food. This food’s name is flied chiken table set lunch. This is so delicious. I like it, and there are a lot of good lunch and dinner.

I want to tell you the most wonderful point of Donzyuu. It is volume of lunch. We can eat much rice!! We can eat rice second helping many times, and there is much volume of side dish too. My friend says that he can’t eat all. Of course I can’t finish its dish. We always say, “I’m full upL”

Donzyuu is my special restaurant. I want to go there, and want eat its dishes. I think you may be go to there again.

308 words

0 件のコメント: