2008年11月28日金曜日

BR:2-8 PENGUINS


I chose this book "PENGUINS", because the picture of book was very cute. I knew that there are a lot of penguins in the world. They have short legs, and cute winds and warm feather. I thought the feather is so warm, because they live the place that we usually can't live. I want to introduce about 2 penguins. First is Emperor, they are largest one. They can grow as tall as six years old child. Next is Fairy, there are smallest penguin, their height is as same as your knee. They live in Nouth America, South America and Antarctica. I knew about bond of family between penguins. When male penguin has their egg on their foot, female penguin go to get their food. They do this action many weeks. I thought penguin's habit is so good. I want to see penguins.

146 words

0 件のコメント: