2008年11月12日水曜日

Prison break


I will show you about my favorite movie. The tittle is "Prison Break". Do you know this movie? This is famous a video drama and in America. Why this is famous? I want to this movie's attract with you.

This movie is a story in prison. This main character, Michel Scofield(Wentworth Miller), is Lincorn Burrows(Dominic Purcell)'s yonger brother. Lincorn has arrested and he was said that he will be death penalty. But he didn't kill someone, so he has been framed to an organization. When Michel knew this truth, he tries to help his brother in the prison.

The interest of this movie is that story is so exciting!!!! I think the person who this movie thought is very gernious because I can't foresee the development of story. When I watch it, I always feel excited.

This movie have a lot of actor, they are very wonderful acting. Their expression, action and talk makes me excited. In these actor, I like Wentworth Miller. He is so cool. If he is in Kumamoto, I want to go with him:p

This movie have till chapter 3. In America, there are chapter 4, but it doesn't broadcast in Japan. I want to watch it!!!! I can't wait.

If you are interested in "Prison Break", please check it and have fan:)
http://www.ntv.co.jp/pb/
http://www.ntv.co.jp/pb/season1/

220 words

0 件のコメント: