2008年11月13日木曜日

Happy Brithday to TAKUZI




Nov. 10~11th

November. 11th was my friend's birthday. His name is Takuzi, I have known him for 4 years ago. After I entered in university, we were good friends. I planed surprise party to Takuzi. After school, November. 10, I talked about how surprise to him with my friends. As result, we go to restaurant. After that we go to Karaoke. Then, my friend ,Yuumi, say to us that she lost her walllet. This is not ture, this is lie. She pretend to look for her wallet, then she prepare his birthday cake and some nice presents. We discussed a few time, and plan decided. Pm 8:00, we went to restaurant. The restaurant menu was expensive than I always go to, but I ate a lot dishes. After that, when we go to Karaoke, Yuumi said, "My wallet is lost!!!!". I was so funny, but I said, "Really? Are you OK? You should look for your wallet as soon as possible!!" We went to Karaoke expect her. We sang a lot of birthday songs. Takuzi seemed to shy, but he had been glad. Pm 11:30, Yuumi came back, and we talked a lot. Am 0:00, our room's door was knocked someone, and the door was opened. "Happy birthday to Takuzi!!!!". He was so surprising, but soon he said us, “Thank you so much!! I love you guysJ” He sung a song a good song for us. I was so glad. Yuumi cried because she moved his thankful. We had so good time there.
Happy Birthday to Takuzi, you are one of my close friend!!



264 words


0 件のコメント: