2008年11月7日金曜日

My another school

Recently I started to go another school with my friend, because there is TOIEC test several times every year. I wanted to take this test and I wanted to grow up myself. Its school name is “Art-I.” The school is so comfortable, and teachers, Mr. Kai and Ms. Yamamoto are very kind. I like them. I go to there every Wednesday and Saturday on week. Class is always good. I can study harder than university’s class. This school expense was not cheap. Half of it I paid, so I can not stop. I have 2 goals though this school. One is to memorize a lot of English words. It is so important to read English sentences faster, so I have to memorize many words. Another goal is to get more 700 scores. The TOIEC test that I’m going to take will held January 11. I have 2 months. I have to study hard every day. I want to do my best!!

161 words

0 件のコメント: