2009年1月26日月曜日

BR 2-17: The Story of My Life -Helen Keller-


I read this book entitled “The Story of My Life –Helen Keller-”. Helen Keller is one of famous person in the world. I had known her story and her situation, but I didn’t know her particular information. Reading the book, I knew Helen’s teacher “Anne Sullivan” was involving Helen’s success. I’m proud of Anne Sullivan.
In 1880, Helen Keller was born in Alabama In 1882, she was age 2, she had a terrible fever. Doctor and her parents have treated her disease, but she couldn’t hear her years and see her eyes. So, her parents couldn’t educate her and she had grown up aggressively. In 1887, her parents called on Dr. Bell and per parents sent the letter to Parkinson’s school for the blind and her parents appealed the school to help. The school dispatched Anne Sullivan. She supports Helen Keller for about 50 years as a good teacher and friend.
I don’t know the terror that she felt. I thought that Helen was so clever person and she had studied so harder than a lot of people. And her teacher Anne Sullivan is very good person. This book was written that Anne supported Helen about for 50 year, I moved her eagerness for Helen. I wanted to see this story’s movie.

http://www.helenkeller.or.jp/hkstory.htm
215words

0 件のコメント: