2009年1月1日木曜日

Nightmare Before Christmas



December.25th


Did you have so good a Christmas? I had so good time with my friends. I went to my friend’s house and we drunk a lot. We talked about last year. I had a lot of things last year. I felt so happy, bad, sad and glad. I learned a lot of things. I hope that next year will be so good.
When I was in my friend’s house, we watched a DVD. I like it. This movie’s title is “Nightmare before Christmas”. This is a movie which a lot of dolls moves as if person.
Main character is a skeleton. He is a popular in this town. There are a lot of monsters, so here is the town that monster lives. They are looking for coming Christmas day every year. But skeleton felt complaint about it, because this event was repeated same thing. He was thinking a new Christmas project, then he fell down a big hall. Here was a town that Santa Claus. He was so surprising and exciting.
After he arrived his town, he held conference soon. He explained about Santa Claus and so beautiful place, cute present and fly reindeers. And he will catch a Santa Claus, and he will be a Santa Claus himself. Most of monsters agreed about his a big Christmas plan, but a girl didn’t agree. She is a monster too. She had known that this project will be fail, but she couldn’t NO because she likes him.
His plan was running smoothly, but at last, this project failed. A real Santa angry with him, but he was allowed. And monsters spent a good days like before.
I like this movie, because monsters are so cute. They are not terrible but also cute. Story makes me feel happy every time. If you are interested in this movie, please watch it!!

http://www.movies.co.jp/nightmare/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107688/
311 words

0 件のコメント: