2009年1月14日水曜日

Coming of age

January.12th
Today was so special day for me!! Today is coming of age, so I become an adult. I wore Kimono and set my hair at 8:00 am. Kimono was very tight so that I couldn’t breathe smoothly. After that, I went to big park with my friend. We met a lot of friends. We took many pictures. I was very happy to meet many friends. After that, I left the place, I went to my grandfather’s house. I showed my Kimono. After that, I went to alumni association. The alumni association was so fun!! I talked a lot of people. I had drunk so much. After finished that, I went to post-party party. We went to bar, this mane was “Ninzya Yashiki” There were many Ninzya stuff there. We had drunk a lot, and talked a lot. After that, I went to bar more. I had drunk more. I quite got drunk. I went back home about 3:30 am. I had a so fun time. I could make so wonderful memory.

175 words

0 件のコメント: