2009年1月21日水曜日

Writing test

1, In this class, I expected to increase my English vocabulary, because writing is to write sentence. If I didn’t many words, I can’t write. So I expected to increase my English vocabulary. And I expected how to make long sentence. I’m not good at to make sentence in English, because I didn’t have confidence my English grammar. Through this writing class, I expected to progress my English grammar.

2, I learned how to write long sentence and how to compose sentence. First, I couldn’t write sentence in English, because I didn’t learned about writing. But this class did me how to write sentence. Besides, I found how to paste pictures and movies in my blog. This is very good things because I can use other scene. For example, I have to write other class assignment, then that was so useful for me. And I could type faster before. One year ago, I couldn’t type fast, because I have never been type in English and I didn’t have computer in my house. In this class, I tried to type fast before. I did practice and I brought a computer. Now I can type fast before. I’m really happy.

3, Now I still need to learn is to increase vocabulary and idiom. When I write my blog and do home work in writing, I stop my hand, because I don’t know how do I should write that I want to write the expression. If I know a lot of vocabulary and idiom, I can write smoothly. So I have to need learn a lot of English vocabulary. And I need to read a lot of English book. The books have a lot of words. When I read it, I always look up words in my dictionary. This work connects writing skill up and other English study. I want to skill up my English.
312 words

0 件のコメント: