2009年1月27日火曜日

Congratulation


Today, the new president was born in U.S. Do you know him? I think he is known all over the world now. His name is Barack Obama. His party is the Democratic. He is the first president of African American. This is so surprising thing.
In 1961, August, 4th, He was born in Hawaii. He graduated from Harvard University. After that, He worked an editor, teacher of graduate school and attorney. After that, He had been senate of Illinois from 1997 to 2004. In 2004, He got into the limelight keynote speech at congress of Domestic. And he run election and was elected. He won candidate of president from Hilary Clinton. And he fought senate Macain. November, he won the fight, and he decided a new president in U.S.
He is popular from a lot of people. Not only people in U.S, there are so much people who like him around the world. I like him too, because I met him last year.
I went to in Minnesota last summer. One day my host mother told me that we will meet senate Barack Obama next week. My host parents like Obama, so they have contributed fund to him. The month where I had stayed in Minnesota he was coming in Minnesota to election campaign. I was invited that fund party. I went to Hilton hotel and I took so careful check. After that, I went to one of room. There were two flags, one was national flag in U.S, the other was in Minnesota. I met to come to him. After 10 minutes, he came to the room. He was very tall and good smile. I queue the line to meet him. After a minute, my turn came. I had shake hands with him and I told him that I’m an exchange student in Japan and I came here to learn U.S culture and English. He heard my talk, and he cheered me. I was so nervous, but his smile made me relax. And we took a picture. This time was so short, but I felt so long time. I had very valuable time there. This is one of my wonderful experiences among I was born. I became his fun the time.
Now, his popular is NO.1 than all other before presidents. His approval rating is 84 percents now. I hope he would change in U.S, and change from depression to recession. There are many issues in the U.S.
Tax Reform, Good Government, Responsible Spending, Energy, Iraq, Foreign Policy, Defense, Seniors, and so on. I hope these issues will resolve. And there are a few concrete solution of issues.


Economy


●Doubling the production of alternative energy in the next three years.
●Modernizing more than 75% of federal buildings and improve the energy efficiency of two ●million American homes, saving consumers and taxpayers billions on our energy bills.


Economy and Environment


●Ensure 10 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.
●Implement an economy-wide cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.
There are a lot of protform. He have to do their
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
If you are interested in those information, please check it. Anyway, I’m really proud of him and I hope he will change in U.S.


552 words

0 件のコメント: