2009年1月14日水曜日

TOEIC test

January.11th
I took a TOEIC test at YMCA school near city. I have taken a test before, this test is twice time. But when I took its test before, I took at my school in group. This is first time that I take its test alone. I went to YMCA and entered a class. When I entered a class, I found my senior. She was same class too. I was so glad. We talk a little and studied soon. About 1:00 pm, the test started. The test had 200 questions and there are listening and reading test. Listening test have 45 minutes and reading test have 75 minutes. I heard these speaking questions carefully. I managed to answer the questions. And I read a lot of sentences. I did my best!! 3:00 pm, the test finished. I’m looking forward to see my TOEIC score when my effect is returning.

I’m thankful for Mr. Kai, Ms. Yukari and Mr. Keizou. They taught my TOEIC test lecture. I could learn a lot of things. Mr. Kai is good teacher. He is so intelligent. He has 960 TOEIC score. I want to be like him. Ms. Yukari is so cute, she is always smiling. She makes me happy. Mr. Keizou is so funny and crazyJ But I like him. I’m glad to meet their. The school where they held is “Art-I” I like its school. If I decided my clearly goal, I want to look for their.

253 words

1 件のコメント:

hamburgenglish さんのコメント...

Hello,

Have you been to www.onlineenglish.eu? If you really want to improve your TOEIC score fast, go and look at the website. It is a great resource for improving your English.

In our reveiw we found that it has a very unique way. You can see your estimated TOEIC levels and then focus your training. There is so much on the website you can study properly.

Everything is just like the TOEIC test so you will know what to expect when you sit the real test.

It costs nothing to go and look at it.