2008年12月2日火曜日

LEXUS and ANA

Before a few days, I went to a car company with my friends, and I heard a lot of good things from its a consultant. I will tell you what I asked him and why I went to there.

About 2 weeks before, one of my friends told me good information. It was a nice thing. My friend are majoring Hospital and Management in our university. One day, a man came to speak lecture for my friend's students, and the man seemed to speak so wonderful lecture to them. My friend moved to his lecture, she made contact to him directly. And she got a time that we can talk to him directly. Hearing this story, I said I want to meet him and talk.

That day, we went to his company by car. His car company is "LEXUS". When I heard this chance, I really glad because I long its company. LEXUS is famous car company, its cars are high quality and more expensive than other common cars. As I'm interested in this company, when I arrived his company, I was really nervous.

We entered in office, here was so beautiful and figh-class. There were three cars. These were so beautiful and expensive, but I decided to buy its car in the future. About half an hour ago, we asked our opinion and question to him. I asked why did you decide to enter in LEXUS. He said that he had decided employment at Toyota. But a few months later, he was said from boss that he have to change work place. He seemed that he didn’t work at LEXUS first. I was surprised that I didn’t think his answer, but I cared for more his talk. When he was a university student, he worked MacDonald. He said to work a part time job is so important. As he said this talk, I started new job in December. He said that it is important to do what difference things other people. He seemed he did more volunteers, part time job, study and so on. I heard a lot of god things to him. I had so good time there.
I experienced so wonderful opportunity. I want to increase like so good opportunity.

After that, I went to watch movie with Yoshimi. I commuting her other school from November. As five movie tickets was sent to our school, we went to see the movie “HAPPY FRIGHT”. I had a good time there. After finishing the movie, we found ANA’s boss in movie theater. ANA is one of airlines. I appreciated his and his company and told a little. He was so kind.

I went back home about 10:00 p.m. I thought I met so special people today. I will don’t forget today’s experience.

463 words

0 件のコメント: