2008年12月15日月曜日

BR 2-9: Cars


This time, I chose this one, "Cars", because I like driving. Cars are very useful. When I go shopping in our town’s mall, I use my family’s car. When I go to school, I sometimes use it. There are a lot of cars, and so many people use it. I had thought that the person who thought of cars is so genius. I found that the person who thought of cars was Leonardo da Vinch. He invented vehicle, not cars. I was surprised because his invention was thought the 1400s. After that, Gurney’s steam coach was invented the 1700s. This vehicle’s energy is a steam. Next energy was gunpowder. I thought that people who made cars thought about how to useful cars and they worked very hard.
After that, cars progressed a lot of times. They changed from manual to automatic, tires made to rudder, roofed that we can keep back from rain. I felt the passion of professors.
About 1900s, the car that we use every day was born. And there are a lot of varieties cars in the world. We were pursuing only desire ourselves. As a result, we have brought so terrible circumstance for our earth. It’s a green gas. It was effect of exhaust gas from cars. We have to think about the future of earth, and I hope that near the future, the car that gentle for earth was made, and many people ride it.
240 words

0 件のコメント: