2008年12月15日月曜日

COMPUTER ~Good point and bad point ~

Computer is one of my necessary. I often use it. It’s very useful. Computer makes us wealthy in our life, but there are any bad points.

When I search something, I use computer. I often use Google. It’s a good search internet. There is so much information. For example, if I want to search about “Strawberry”, I type, so I can see this information about 680,000. So when I am completed my assignment, computer is my powerful partner.

Next, when I memorize new English words, I use internet soft. Its mane is Power words. It can learn new words to computer. We can learn and search from computer, but there is any bad point.

There is a lot of information in computer, but not all information is good. There is any bad information. We should watch the information to the end.
And, when I memorize new English words, I wrote a notebook until now. In fact, I can’t quite memorize to computer.
And I thought that we use too computer when we search something. As we can search easily, we rely to computer all things. Using computer is good, but relying computer is bad for me.

Computer will be more useful than now. Our life will be more comfortable. We have to think how to use computer and.

233 words

0 件のコメント: