2008年12月10日水曜日

Drinking


November.26th
Our university held school festival from Octiver.31th to November.2nd. We sold “Flied bread in ice”, we could a lot of it. And our club did exhibition in our class room. Our exhibition had wonderful prize at awarding ceremony. So we held party. We went to drink in downtown. Our club member gathered about 20 people. We went to “Zyanzyan”, it was so many delicious dishes. We had much supper. We talked about school, our future and romanceJ
At 10:00 pm, we finished to eat and leave its store. After that, I went to amusement arcade with my favorite members, and took “Purikura”. And I put up at my friend’s house. I had drunk before I went to my friend’s house, but I drunk here too. I overdrunk that day. I got drunk though the night. My feel was so good and excited. I had so fun time there.
149 words

0 件のコメント: