2008年12月25日木曜日

Torip

December 20~21th
I went to Aso with my friends. After TOEIC lecture, my friend came to take me in downtown. After that, other friends rode the car. We arrived in Otohime about 8 o’clock. Soon we ate dinner. We ate a lot. After that, we entered our place we accommodate. We talked so much. We held my friend’s birthday party too. We ate cake. I had overeat. We drank a lot too. I slept about 4 am. I set my alarm about 7 am, because I want to put spa. But I couldn’t wake up. We woke up 10 am. We couldn’t put spa. We left the room not to make up. We went to bread store. We ate bagle. It was so delicious. After that we went to spa. We put there about 1 hour. Though I couldn’t put spa, I had a good time there with my friends. I want to go somewhere this members.
157 words

0 件のコメント: