2008年12月17日水曜日

BR2-10: Heidi


I read a wonderful book, name is "Heidi". This story is a popular story, so many people know about her this story. Heidi is a cherryful girl. She lived with her aunt, but one day she is brought a mountain with her aunt. She couldn't want to go there, but they went to. There was a old man who was Heidi's grandfather. Heidi met with him, and she started to live with the old man. She afraid of the man, but he was a so kind. Heidi had learned him a lot of things. He cooked dishes for Heidi. It was not splendid, but pretty delicious. They had so wonderful days. One day, Heidi’s aunt came to their house, and she took Heidi to downtown. Heidi was so sad. After arrived downtown, she was employed to a serve. There was a big house and there was a girl. She is Clara, she was weak in her body and she couldn’t walk. Heidi made good friends with her. They had a good day, but Clara’s condition didn’t be good. She took out her to that grandfather’s house!! Heidi, Clara and grandfather spent so good time. Clara saw so beautiful mountains, lakes, flowers etc. And Clara could walk herself!! They were so glad. And they spent a good days long time.
As I had watched this story on TV, I had known. But there was a lot of things I didn’t know about Heidi. I thought Heidi is kind and have energy. I thought that if my friends have so terrible problems, I want to help and I want to hear about the person’s worry.

273 words

0 件のコメント: