2008年6月6日金曜日

BR 1-07: Turtle and Snake at Work


I chose this book "Turtle and Snake at Work" this week, because I have a turtle in my room and this book's turtle resembles my turtle. This book is written a day of turtle and snake. Snake's work is a ook. He is cookong a lot of dishes. Turtle's work is a security guard. He is saving a lot of roads. Now, I will tell you about my turtle.My turtle is female, but she came in my house, I thought this turtle is male. Now she lives my house about 14 years. She is quite ne of my family. She eat her bait. When I awake and get out my bed, she walk in the heraquar ium, and she look me. She pester bait. It is habit of my morning. She does't like bath. Sometimes I or my mother of my father wash her and her aquar ium. When we wash her in the bath, she run in the bath. I think she want to run from here. But we catch her and wash. This is my turtle. By the way, I like this book's picture, but I reccomend this book student, because this book is short story. I should read long sentense book.
204 words

0 件のコメント: