2008年6月23日月曜日

Testimonial

June 23, 2008
I arrived to college and went to library to use computer, because I do not have my computer. I have to get it soon. And I was started computer and I looked my G-mail, then new mail gat my inbox. Person who this mail gave is my writing teacher. He gave me two testimonials. Those titles were “Most interesting story” and “Best review”. I and Miho wrote essay together. We wrote about diet. Most of girls are interested in this essay, I think. Slim body is yearning all over the world. I have ever done a lot of diet. Then I found some knack of diet. First, we have to continue to do diet. I hate a short time diet look like fast. This diet can be slim, but soon your body will return. We should do diet everyday. Your body may don’t change soon, but effect will rise certain. Next, we should eat three meals. Food makes your body. Food give our enegy and vigor. As you do this things everyday, you will scucess your diet. I will do diet.

191 words

0 件のコメント: