2008年6月30日月曜日

Dear host family

My G-mail

Dear Kelly & Maria Doran
Hello, My name is Yuu Sakata. I'm looking forward to meet you. This is my first abroad trip so I'm exciting now. I'm a KGU student, and I'm majoring English in college. I'm twenty years old. I have 6 people in my house, father, mother, grand mother, old brother, me and turtle.Turtle's name is Momo-chan. How many people do you have in your family? Do you have pets? I want to know about your family.
love, Yuu

Maria T. Doran


Hi Yuu. We are very excited about your trip to the U.S. We have six people in our family. Me, my husband Kelly, My daughters Ali (16 years old), Sydney (7 years old), my sons Kramer (15 years old) and my son Evan (20 years old). We also have a dog ("Miley"). We live in a wonderful neighborhood. We are close to shopping, restaurants, city lakes, etc. We also have a lake home a few hours away that we like to go to on weekends. We swim, water-ski, jet-ski, etc. I hope we can take you to the lake while you are here. We are so excited to learn about you and your country. Although we have traveled abroad several times, we have never been to Japan. We want to learn about your customs, language, and life as a young person in Japan. Please feel free to e-mail back with any questions you may have about your trip or our family. We look forward to your arrival!
Love, Maria

258 words

0 件のコメント: