2008年6月17日火曜日

BR 1-08: THE BIG DIPPER


I chose the book "THE BIG DIPPER". When I was a child, there was a astronomical telescope. I and my father would often see some stars. It was excited for me to see them. Then I liked stars. I remember that memory, so I chose this book. Do you know Dipper? Dipper is called Hokutosichisei in Japan, and do you know the big dipper? The big dipper is one of famous constellation in the world. They can see on the sky. I found that they can see on the sky of summer and winter. It seems that they are different to can see place and position. I do not know this fact. I was surprised and I was interested in star more. Long time ago the big dipper was used a lot of people. As I read this book, I learned what long time ago. I learned a lot of things with this book. This book includes study of science. I like star and science, so I like this book. I want to read this book many students. I thought I want to read some different books of this variety.
190 words

0 件のコメント: