2008年6月18日水曜日

BR 1-10: Moon seems to change


I like book of this type. This time, I chose this book "Moon seems to change". As I wrote before book review, I like stars, so I chose. I would often see the moon from childhood. Moon is always shining. I like to see the beautiful moon, but I didn't know why moon changes this form day by day. This book showed me about change of moon gently. Moon goes around Earth. It seems that the rotation takes about 4 weeks. I didn't know this thing, so I’m glad to know the thing. And I have another reason why I like this book. This book’s picture is cute and easy. If sentence is difficult, you look picture of this book, you may find what writer want to say. So I like. I want to read this book a lot of students. If you are interested in Moon, please click this face:-)

151 words

0 件のコメント: