2008年6月16日月曜日

Dear...

June 16th
I remember that I and you met about a year ago. When I saw you, I thought you look very stern. But you were so kind, funny and gentle. We talked a lot. I wanted to talk more. Your kindness maked me so happy. We became close friends. We often called long time everyday, and we went a lot of plases. I thought relationship of us continue all the time. But now we have parted. I'm so sorry. I was glad to met you. I'm happiest when I was with you. You always said me "You should be a honest." And I keeped the promise. Many time passed, you said "You became a good person. I'm proud of you. " I was really glad the word. Then I said my friends" Recently, you seem that you change your atmosphere. So good." I was glad the word too. I thought everything succeeds. But nothing succeeds now, because there is not with you. I thankful your mind. I'm proud of you too. If we can meet only once, I want to say you thank you.

185 words

0 件のコメント: