2008年6月11日水曜日

My history of study English

I have learned English from junior high school. Although I want to speak English, I don't speak English well. So now I will show you about I have studied till now, and I will declare you about my future.

When I was a junior high school student, I learned English. It is first time I have met English. ALT went to my class room, and he spoke English. I really surprised, because I have never listened English at hand. He impressed me. Then I was interested in English. When I always studied preparation and review of English study. I memorized many English words. Day by day, I could read my English textbook. I was really glad. I didn't like study, but I liked only English. I could read English a little, but I noticed then. I didn't speak English, moreover I didn't want to speak English. I don't know why I didn't want to speak English. Maybe junior high school age is adolescence, I thought I was a ashamed to speak English with ALT and English teacher. But I continued to study English.

When I was a high school student too, I liked English. My high school English teacher gave us a lot of English homework. My friends complained, but I didn't think such a things. I liked English, but till I didn't speak English. I didn't have ALT class.


Last year, I became a collage student. I was really glad to enter the collage. I decided to enter the collage.When I was a high school student, I often saw the pamphlet of KGU. System of English subject of KGU fascinated me hard. So I'm glad. In class, foriegner teacher teach our. So I really surprised. They teach the class in English. I wanted to speak English, but I could speak English. Then I decided. I have ever studied English to writing and reading, but I almost didn't study English to speaking and listening. I regreted to didn't study speaking and listening, but I thought Iwant to study more. Speaking English is very important. Now, I can't speak English well, but I talk a lot with exchange students. I really enjoying to talk them. They are so kind. When I couldn't speak English well, they said, "Don't wory, don't be shy." I was really glad. They are friends and good teacher. But I noticed. They apply honest. Sometimes I become sad. For example, recently I couldn't easy word of English, then exchange student said, "You should study more." The word makes me sad. Most of Japanese don't say own opinion cleary, so I understanded that we have defferent culuter. I want to know defferent culuter.

Now, I want to talk and listen English. I thought It is important to talk in English. I want to study more. This summer, I will go to abroad. This is my first time. I'm looking forward to leave in Minnesota. I want to try my skills of English. I want to know defferent cultuer more. I want to study English from many angle.

510 words

0 件のコメント: